Website

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

There's No Place Like Granna & Grandpa's House

Hard to believe this little guy is 2 years old! I remember taking his first pictures at 6 months old and just drooling at my computer over his BLUE eyes! This was such a fun little session right at Granna & Grandpa's house. What better place to be!? I just chased little Luke around the house and we got some cute shots playing and having fun. I love the first picture. That was his mommy's idea. The sky is so beautiful and the house looks so inviting, just like grandparents houses should be. Luke has a wonderful Granna and Grandpa. He has a wonderful family. What a joy to photograph!

1 comment:

  1. IThe 2nd one is cute too!! His grandma looks sooo familiar and I think that every time I see pics of all of them.

    ReplyDelete