Website

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Every once in a while...

... it's good for the photographer to be on the other side of the camera. Here are my very own family pictures. I come from a very close family. We are so close that our idea of a fun vacation is cramming all 22 (and a half) of us in a cabin for 4 days! While we were on vacation we all agreed we needed an updated family picture. So we hired the best photographer we know (hehe!) for the job. With a tripod, a timer, and some quick feet I was able to sneak myself into the group shot! Possibly the best picture of them all is me making a run for the camera as it fired off - haha! Good times. It's always good times with these people. God has blessed our family beyond measure. We have a special thing. It doesn't happen without a common love for the Lord. Can I just say that Grandma alone is a great blessing? We will treasure these pictures for a long time. I love every day, every hour and every minute I get to be with my family. I'm thankful for these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. God is good! He has blessed you with each other. Cherish your time together! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears of joy & amazement are streaming from my eyes!!! Family is one of God's greatest blessings. So very grateful.......

    ReplyDelete